Your Elitium Card to enter the World of Luxury
- Pay with EUM anywhere in the real-world.
- Receive cashback on every purchase.
- Be part of a lifestyle community with Elitium
Submit your email now and be the first to know about the full offer once we have released it.
What is the Elitium Card?
The Elitium Card is more than just a credit card. It’s a lifestyle.
Making crypto accessible to everyday life, you can spend your EUM and other cryptocurrencies everywhere where credit & debit cards are accepted.
Enjoy hassle free money-can’t-buy-experiences around the globe, without ever having to worry about exchanging currencies or paying high fee’s.
Owning the Elitium Card means being independent. Owning the Card means being part of the blockchain revolution.
Elitium Card features
Making cryptocurrencies useful
in your daily life
Can you already buy your pasta with cryptocurrencies?
With the Elitium Card you can. Giving you the power to spend crypto in real-life.
All over the world. 24/7.
How does it work?
No uneccessary steps like opening a separate bank account needed. Just deposit
your crypto and you’re ready to go.
Join the waiting list
Submit your email now and be the first to know about
the full offer once we have released it.
- Staking means holding your funds in a cryptocurrency wallet for a specified period of time. These funds are used by the network to support its operations, and for that, you get your interest rates.
- Simply deposit EUM coins to your Elitium staking wallet and start making profits.
- You can stake up to 100,000 EUM. Higher amounts are treated by request. If you want to stake more, please, contact us directly.
- No, we do not impose any fees on staking. Users only have to pay a negligible network fee for uploading and withdrawing the funds.
- Yes, you remain in full control over your funds even if you stake them in our system. However, if you spend EUMs for any third-party activities, your balance will change and so will the reward that you gain from weekly snapshots.
Questions? Ask away at email@example.com