Earn More Interest on your USD/EUR/GBP By Saving With Elitium
Earn up to 3.4% interest on your funds with Elitium USD Stable Savings.Sign up
… and be the first to know when USD Stable Savings is available in the Elitium Dashboard.
Elitium USD Stable Savings Account
Earn interest on your funds with the market’s highest liquidity crypto savings account.
USD Stable Savings Account
Up to 3.4% interest per year
Fund USD Stable Savings Account
Sign in to the Elitium Dashboard.
Click your Elitium USD Stable Savings Account. Subscribe funds.
Earn up to 3.4% interest on
your funds. Top up or withdraw at any time for 0% fees.
Earn Interest. Spend Rewards
Earn a minimum of 3% interest with a USD Stable Savings account.
Spend any time on your Elitium Card.
The best way to diversify
Elitium is the only platform to offer so many ways to diversify your crypto. Invest in digital shares, stake EUM, or use the USD Stable Savings account: minimize your risk, maximize your rewards, and spend crypto in 46m+ merchants worldwide.
Buy EUM now
You can buy EUM in the Elitium App or on your preferred exchange.
Click logo to start the buying process
Welcome to Elitium
Please fill out the form below.
Want to know more? Check our most frequently asked questions on staking
- DeFi stands for decentralized finance. Decentralized finance refers to the ecosystem of financial applications developed on top of blockchain networks. The DeFi movement aims to create an open-source, permissionless, and transparent financial services ecosystem that operates without any central authority and that anyone can access.
Proponents support DeFi as it allows users to maintain full control of their assets while engaging with services like lending, borrowing, and insurance thanks to peer-to-peer, decentralized applications.
- A USD Stable Savings account uses a DeFi protocol to enable you to earn a fixed interest on your idle crypto funds. When you hold funds in a zero volatility Stable Savings account, you’re essentially lending your digital assets to borrowers, and they pay you interest in return.
- USD Stable Savings accounts generate interest based on a decentralized finance protocol. The particular DeFi protocol that USD Stable Savings accounts use is flash loans. Flash loans use the blockchain to loan stablecoins, like USDC, to third parties. And the third-party pays a fixed interest on all loaned funds.
- A stablecoin is a cryptocurrency that pegs its value to a real-world asset. For example, USDC pegs its value to the US Dollar, meaning the price of 1 USDC is always $1.
- As stablecoins peg their value to real-world assets, like the US Dollar, USD Stable Savings accounts offer a zero volatility, high liquidity savings option. In contrast, an EUM staking account is higher volatility as the price of EUM can fluctuate more wildly — but that’s why EUM staking offers higher rewards.
- If you have both a USD Stable Savings and an EUM staking account, you diversify your portfolio for a lower risk, higher reward position that also includes the benefit of lower overall volatility.