Elitium Stable Savings Account
Earn interest on your funds with the market’s highest liquidity crypto savings account.
USD, EUR and GBP Stable Savings Account
Up to 5% interest per year
Fund Your Stable Savings Account
Sign in to your Elitium account.
Select your USD, EUR or GBP Savings plan and invest your funds.
Earn up to 5% interest on
your funds. Top up or withdraw at any time for 0% fees.
Earn Interest. Spend Rewards
Earn up to 5% interest with a Stable Savings account.
Spend any time on your Elitium Card.
The best way to diversify
Elitium is the only platform to offer so many ways to diversify your crypto. Invest in digital shares, stake EUM, or use the USD, EUR and GBP Stable Savings accounts: minimize your risk, maximize your rewards, and spend crypto in 46m+ merchants worldwide.Apply Now
Want to know more? Check our most frequently asked questions on staking
- DeFi stands for decentralized finance. Decentralized finance refers to the ecosystem of financial applications developed on top of blockchain networks. The DeFi movement aims to create an open-source, permissionless, and transparent financial services ecosystem that operates without any central authority and that anyone can access.
Proponents support DeFi as it allows users to maintain full control of their assets while engaging with services like lending, borrowing, and insurance thanks to peer-to-peer, decentralized applications.
- A USD, EUR or GBP Stable Savings account uses a DeFi protocol to enable you to earn a fixed interest on your idle crypto funds. When you hold funds in a zero volatility Stable Savings account, you’re essentially lending your digital assets to borrowers, and they pay you interest in return.
- USD, EUR or GBP Stable Savings accounts generate interest based on a decentralized finance protocol. The particular DeFi protocol that USD, EUR and GBP Stable Savings accounts use is flash loans. Flash loans use the blockchain to loan stablecoins, like USDC, to third parties. And the third-party pays a fixed interest on all loaned funds.
- A stablecoin is a cryptocurrency that pegs its value to a real-world asset. For example, USDC pegs its value to the US Dollar, meaning the price of 1 USDC is always $1.
- As stablecoins peg their value to real-world assets, like the US Dollar, USD Stable Savings accounts offer a zero volatility, high liquidity savings option. In contrast, an EUM staking account is higher volatility as the price of EUM can fluctuate more wildly — but that’s why EUM staking offers higher rewards.
- If you have both a USD, EUR or GBP Stable Savings and an EUM staking account, you diversify your portfolio for a lower risk, higher reward position that also includes the benefit of lower overall volatility.