A familiar digital banking experience.
Use your Elitium Card like you use your bank account: get your salary paid in, receive up to 6.5% rewards, and spend as you go.
You can even use your IBAN to receive funds and enjoy the benefits of SEPA. So what’s the big difference?
We’re powered by the blockchain and enhanced by crypto.
The Most Exclusive
Card In Crypto
Real diamond in every card
Just 18 in existence (11 left to claim)
Custom engravings on request
Enjoy partner benefits and money-can’t-buy experiences
The Elitium Cards have something for everyone. Enjoy unique offers and member benefits, all year round, every day of your life.
- Extra cashback and discounts from select partners
- Unique travel experiences to uncharted territories
- Exclusive entry to airport lounges across the world
Covering luxury, travel, and more: if you want it, chances are — one of the Elitium Cards offers it.
Reserve an Elitium Crypto Card.
Elitium Card — Tiers
|Material||Plastic||Metal||Diamond Embedded In Metal|
|Cost||Free||Min. balance 5,000 EUM||Min. balance 150,000 EUM|
|Deposit & Withdrawal Fees||0%||0%||0%|
|Apple, Google & Samsung Pay|
|Annual EUM Staking Rewards||6.5%||6.5%||6.5%|
|Annual EUM Masternode Rewards||0%||0%||25%|
|Digital IBAN account gateway|
|Internal Fiat to Crypto Exchange|
|Compatible with DeFi ecosystem|
|Dynamic spending limits|
UberX, Uber Black
UberX, Uber Black, Uber Luxe
Luxury Yacht Charter with
Private Jet with
Elitium Money-can’t-buy Experiences
1 / year
Rewards are paid in EUM to your wallet. Transactions on digital wallets, digital banking services, stored value products, money remittance services are excluded from the EUM Rewards programme.
This offer is launched by Elitium independently and there is no partnership between Elitium and the merchants in this offer. Elitium has the sole discretion to modify this offer at any time. Maximum reimbursements per month:
* Up to $50 per year (equivalent)
** Up to $100 per year (equivalent)
*** Up to $500 per year (equivalent)
**** On one purchase per year or $1,000 (equivalent)
***** One treatment per year or $500 (equivalent)
Welcome to Elitium
You are just a few clicks away from succesfully reserving your Elitium Card.
Please fill out the form below to finalize your registration.
Want to know more? Check our most frequently asked questions on staking
- You can use your Elitium Card worldwide, anywhere that accepts global debit cards.
- No. We can currently only issue Elitium Cards to residents of Europe (EEA). We will add more countries and continents in due course.
- We will issue cards to all early applicants from Q4, 2020.
- Yes — you can withdraw local currency from any ATM that accepts global debit cards. There will be no hidden transaction or foreign exchange fees on any withdrawal.
- Staking means holding your funds in a cryptocurrency wallet for a specified period. The network uses the funds to support its operations. And for that, you get rewards.
In the context of the Elitium Card, you can stake an EUM card balance to get up to 6.5% annual rewards, paid monthly. Staking does not lock your funds, so you’re still free to spend EUM. When you do, your staking balance will simply go down by the corresponding amount.
- There are two ways to top up your card balance. Either buy EUM in the Elitium dashboard and see it in your available card balance immediately — or buy EUM on a partner exchange, then send it to your Elitium wallet address.
- The 12 other cryptocurrencies you can spend are BTC, XRP, ETH, DAI, XLM, BAT, USDC, USDT, BCH, LTC, PAX, and TUSD — simply top-up your card with your favorite crypto(s) to start spending.
- To request a Diamond Card, first buy 100,000 EUM using this link. Send an email to the Elitium Partners Team, specifying which engraving design you’d like. And we’ll send you your Diamond-embedded metal card (please note: there are just 18 Diamond Cards in circulation and we cannot guarantee availability).
- A crypto card is like any typical debit card. You can use it to spend existing funds, both in-store and online. The key difference is that with a crypto card, you’re spending cryptocurrency (the Elitium Card is compatible with 13 different cryptos).
However, merchants still receive local currency thanks to a background conversion process at the point of sale.
- Exact limits on spending and ATM withdrawals will depend on the issuing bank and your jurisdiction. We are currently finalizing the card infrastructure. Once complete, we can share the full details of specific charges.
- Simply create an Elitium account, verify your identity via a 3-minute process, and we will issue your card as soon as available.
- No — the Elitium Card keeps your crypto as crypto, right up until you pay for something. The crypto-to-fiat conversion only takes place at the point of sale. That means you retain the full value of your cryptocurrency, so you can still benefit from price rises by holding a balance of cryptocurrency on your Elitium Card.
All said, if you want to swap your cryptocurrency into fiat, you are free to do so at any time — Elitium does not lock cardholder funds.
- Elitium offers cardholders dozens of unique benefits thanks to our network of partners. We work with leading global brands to bring you exclusive offers from across the world, including both unexpected luxuries alongside everyday goods.
Select brands also include additional cashback incentives, with higher-tier cardholders receiving particularly high value, complementing your lifestyle with a luxurious flourish.
- The Diamond Card offers the best benefits, including up to 25% annual rewards on idle funds (which you can spend as soon as they hit your balance), 1% cashback on spending (with higher bands of cashback on select brand partnerships), and a greater selection of unique offers.
The Diamond Card also uses enhanced security measures with features that are more secure than standard bank facilities — but please note: there are just 18 Diamond Cards in circulation, so we cannot guarantee availability.
- No — all Elitium Cards have 0% fees on all transactions. That means 0% on deposits, 0% on purchases, and 0% on ATM withdrawals.
There are zero strings attached with the lowest-tier card — try it, and you’ll love it — and if you want to upgrade, you only have to meet a minimum holdings requirement.
- Absolutely. We’ve set up the Elitium Card to replace existing banking solutions. We’re in the process of finalizing integrations in both the US and EEA, which we plan to have ready for launch.
These integrations mean you’ll have a full digital checking account (US customers) or a full digital bank account with IBAN (EEA customers). And you will see no discernible differences with the comparable FinTech startups you know today.
You can even have your salary paid into your card account or make standard bank transfers in full confidence your funds are private and protected thanks to blockchain technology — and enabled for cryptocurrencies.
You don’t know what a cryptocurrency wallet is?
Feel free to have a look at our knowledge base: https://www.elitium.io/knowledge-base/cryptocurrency-basics/store-your-crypto/cryptocurrency-wallet