Get Your Diamond Card.
Get An Instant Credit Line.
Anyone can request an Elitium Diamond Card. Simply open an Elitium account, purchase a masternode for 150,000 EUM, and request your diamond crypto credit card from the Elitium team.
Be the first to own the Elitium Diamond Credit Card. Simply enter your information below and we will inform you as soon as it becomes available.
Want to know more? Check our most frequently asked questions on staking
- Most crypto credit cards use other cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, as collateral to offer stablecoin loans. And you may have to set aside up to $10,000 worth of Bitcoin to get a $5,000 USDT credit line.
The Diamond Card offers you a collateral-free credit line. You just have to invest in an Elitium Masternode up-front.
- The Diamond Card is most appropriate for clients who struggle to get a credit line via traditional routes. Typically, credit card issuers require proof of funds — like payslips — before issuing a credit card.
The Elitium Diamond Card doesn’t have such requirements, meaning solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and anyone with a sufficient cash balance but no access to typical employee documents, like payslips or similar, can still get a credit card.
- The Elitium Diamond Card does not impose payment deadlines. You can simply use the EUM rewards generated by your masternode to repay your credit balance, meaning you never have to worry about missing a payment.
Plus, the value of your EUM rewards can always increase, making it even easier to cover your credit.
- A masternode is a powerful, dedicated, and secure server. Masternodes require a cryptocurrency deposit — called collateral — to run. And the collateral allows the masternode to become a trusted third-party within a blockchain network.
Masternodes play two particular roles: they enhance security and provide independent governance on a blockchain. Each masternode also hosts a full copy of the blockchain in real-time alongside a full copy of the ledger, allowing the masternode to feed a secondary-level of services over a network and facilitate more advanced functions, like carrying out specific tasks related to block validation.
Click here to get further information about masternodes.
- The Elitium Diamond Card is the first real credit card in the crypto industry. Plus, it uses masternode rewards to offer a credit line of up to $10K, which cardholders can use to repay their outstanding credit line.
Elitium also offers Debit Cards, to learn more about our different card offerings click here.
Questions? Ask away at firstname.lastname@example.org