EUM – the currency that truly cares about you
Receive up to 6.5% rewards per year on your balance & be part of an independent luxury ecosystem.
Purchase or deposit EUM to your account and get
rewarded on a monthly basis for storing them there.
Simply, the easiest way to grow your EUM balance.
What is Staking?
Staking is the process of holding funds in a cryptocurrency wallet to support the operations of a blockchain network. Users are rewarded for simply depositing and holding funds.
At Elitium, we made it as simple as it should be.
Your benefits of staking EUM
How it works
World-class security as a standard
With Elitium, you always stay in full control over your own funds.
With dedicated cold-storage and multi-signature protection, your funds are stored more secure than in any financial institution.
You are the only one to have access to your funds and the only one to verify every given transaction.
The EUM staking program is developed for:
- Crypto enthusiasts that are looking for a sustainable holding opportunity
- Hedgers and speculators, who want to diversify their portfolio
- Traders, who want to enter the quickest-growing market in the world
- Individuals who want to discover the space of crypto, with a simple & secure solution
- Elitium followers, who want to discover our ecosystem further
Want to know more? Check our most frequently asked questions on staking
- Staking means holding your funds in a cryptocurrency wallet for a specified period of time. These funds are used by the network to support its operations, and for that, you get your rewards.
- Simply purchase EUM and store your funds in our secure wallet. Staking will start automatically.
If you already own EUM, you can also deposit it from your wallet.
- You can stake up to 100,000 EUM. Higher amounts are treated by request. If you want to stake more, please, contact us directly.
- No, we do not impose any fees on staking. Users only have to pay a negligible network fee for depositing and withdrawing the funds.
- Yes, you remain in full control over your funds even if you stake them in our system. However, if you spend or withdraw EUM, your balance will change and so will the reward that you gain from monthly distributions.
Questions? Ask away at firstname.lastname@example.org