Stake. Spend. Trade. Invest.
One currency will power it all. If you feel as if crypto has been around for an age, but the world lacks one you can use like traditional currency, prepare for change.
EUM, the Cryptocurrency
The foundation on which Elitium is built
A low-fee, fast, and simple-to-spend alternative to USD, GBP, EUR, or JPY — in fact, you can use EUM to replace any currency you choose. You can store EUM in any wallet, you can spend EUM in any store.
- Low fees, fast, borderless
- Store in any ERC-20-enabled wallet
- Registered utility coin
Discover crypto’s most dynamic currency.Discover EUM
Buy EUM on cryptocurrency exchanges
Buy EUM from a selection of global exchanges. Stake EUM straight away or transfer to your wallet of choice.
- Trade EUM against BTC and ETH pairs
- Buy and stake EUM on BitMart
- Frequent new listings
See our exchange partners and buy or trade your first EUM.Discover Exchanges
Crypto’s Simplest Staking Program
Stake EUM to receive rewards for supporting the network. Stop staking whenever you want. No minimum, no lock-up, no fuss.
- Stake EUM in 1-click
- Get up to 6.5% annual rewards
- Stop staking at any time
Create an account in 3 steps. Start staking in 1 click.Discover Staking
Elitium. Join us as we redefine luxury.
Never miss an update: learn about Elitium, luxury, and the blockchain revolution.
- Staking means holding your funds in a cryptocurrency wallet for a specified period of time. These funds are used by the network to support its operations, and for that, you get your interest rates.
- Simply deposit EUM coins to your Elitium staking wallet and start making profits.
- You can stake up to 100,000 EUM. Higher amounts are treated by request. If you want to stake more, please, contact us directly.
- No, we do not impose any fees on staking. Users only have to pay a negligible network fee for uploading and withdrawing the funds.
- Yes, you remain in full control over your funds even if you stake them in our system. However, if you spend EUMs for any third-party activities, your balance will change and so will the reward that you gain from weekly snapshots.
Questions? Ask away at firstname.lastname@example.org