Shahal’s career spans more than twenty-five years in senior executive roles in telecoms, energy, natural resources, and government relations — but it’s his success in real estate that will prove so valuable for Elitium.
Mr. Khan has been directly responsible for the syndication of over $5bn for projects across the US, Europe, the Middle East, and Central Asia. And his funding experience will supercharge Elitium Capital’s credibility right before launch.
There’s plenty to get excited about with Shahal.
Here’s a quick rundown.
Background: Mr. Shahal Khan
- Shahal was born in New York, attending American University and later, Johns Hopkins in Washington DC.
- After his studies, he founded Global Voice Telecom, one of the first US companies to receive an FCC license for Voice over IP services.
- He became CEO of Centile, a France-based software company before it was acquired by the European Development Bank in 2005.
- One year later, he co-founded Fortune Investment House, a tier-one bank in Bahrain with an authorized capital of $1 billion for use in real estate investments in Bahrain and the GCC.
- In 2013, he co-founded Colt Resources Middle East (CRME), a mining and exploration company focused on developing world-class Copper, Lithium, and Gold mining resources in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- In 2015, he formed a consortium to bid for the Sahara Group’s hotel assets, including the Plaza Hotel in NYC and Grosvenor House, London.
- To this day, he’s a Board Member of The Quimera Project, Chairman of Trinity White City Ventures, and Executive Chairman of GDS360.
What Shahal’s Arrival Means For Elitium
Shahal was recently appointed ‘Senator to the US’ by the World Business Angel Forum; a recognition that only highlights his business prowess.
But his arrival brings more than cross-industry expertise. He will unlock unprecedented access to an investor network that will lift Elitium Capital to new heights. We can’t wait to witness the impact of his arrival.
A very warm welcome to Elitium, Shahal.