Building the future of luxury
Elitium is much more than a cryptocurrency or blockchain company. We are building the future of luxury.
It is a grand vision, but it stems from modest beginnings: a crypto-payments solution developed at digital yacht charter platform Boatsters — the innovation that let clients rent a superyacht using any one of 55 cryptocurrencies.
It was a development that played a major role in Boatsters success. Such was its impact that our team started researching the advantages of the blockchain and how it could overhaul the luxury experience on the whole — say, through efficiencies in integrating smart contracts and digital payment solutions.
In 2018, Elitium came into being.
We’ve harnessed the power of the blockchain, Crypto, and A.I. to service real-world use cases and build real-world value for global clients, partners, and investors alike.
THEN TO NOW
From Boatsters to Elitium
- It’s 2014 and luxury yacht charter Boatsters has just been founded
- Boatsters rapidly grows opening offices in Mallorca, Miami, and Amsterdam
- 2017 rolls around and the platform takes off with 12,000 yachts listed in 63 countries
- In 2018, arrives Boatsters’ pioneering wallet-to-wallet crypto-payment solution
- 500% year-on-year growth spurred a team into action
…the need for a luxury blockchain solution was clear.
Today, the Elitium vision has moved forward.
We’re no longer simply ‘building a lifestyle app’ or ‘servicing a global user base.’ We are developing the value propositions of tomorrow with initiatives the likes of which the world — a world beyond mere luxury — has never seen.
One day (in the not-too-distant-future), Elitium will emerge as society’s new paradigm for the ultimate lifestyle.